The angel Gabriel, sent from the presence of God, announces to the young Mary her future role as the mother of the child Jesus.
26) And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,
...article continued below
NEW Trump 'Funny Money' Will Drive Liberals Crazy!
There's nothing liberals like to do more than complain about President Trump! One way to drive them crazy is to wave this NEW Trump "Funny Money" in their face!
This unique limited time collectible is a great way to commemorate the historic presidency of Donald Trump while also driving the libs in your life crazy...
These high quality replicas make the perfect gift for any Trump supporter.
For a very limited time, the good folks at Patriot Powered Products are giving these away in a nationwide promotion.
You can claim your FREE Trump buck right now by going here.
Don't procrastinate though...these will be gone in no time!
Go here Now to Claim Your FREE Trump Bucks
27) To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary.
28) And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29) And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30) And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31) And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.
32) He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:
33) And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.
34) Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man?
35) And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.
36) And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.
37) For with God nothing shall be impossible.
38) And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
SUBSCRIBE to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints for the latest videos: